TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS ON THE SHERIDAN OUTLET WEBSITE
These Terms and Conditions form a contract between the customer (you) and HBI Holdings Australasia Pty Ltd’s subsidiary Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd ACN: 094 091 380 and apply to the ordering, purchase, fulfillment and delivery of goods from www.sheridanoutlet.com.au.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before placing your Order with Sheridan Online as these Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfillment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
Importantly, this means that if you are buying products from Sheridan Online:
- you agree to the terms on this page (see clause 2);
- once you place an order, you cannot cancel the order, but can take advantage of our Returns policy (see clauses 3, 4 & 9);
- we can cancel or reject orders, but will refund anything you paid us for the order (see clauses 4 & 5);
- you own the products once we hand them to the delivery agent (eg Australia Post) (see clause 8);
- you have rights as a consumer under Australian national and State laws that we cannot (and won’t) avoid. However, any liability that we are legally allowed to exclude, is excluded (see clause 15);
- your purchase is regarded as occurring in Victoria where our Head Office is based, and these terms are governed by Victorian law (see clause 17);
- we may amend or update these terms at any time by posting changes at this Website, without giving notice to you. By continuing to use this Website, you agree to those changes or updates to these terms (see clause 17);
- any content (eg competition entries) you submit on the website (other than personal information of course!) will be owned by us (see https://www.sheridanoutlet.com.au/term-of-use);
- if we suffer loss due to your breach of these terms, you agree to cover us for the loss if we ask (see https://www.sheridanoutlet.com.au/term-of-use).
If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions or if you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Centre and a representative will be happy to assist you. The Customer Service team operates on Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays in Sydney, Australia) from 9am until 4pm (Australian Eastern Standard/Daylight Savings Time).
The contact phone numbers for our team are:
Callers from Australia: 1800 960 266
Or contact us via email.
The following definitions are used in these Terms and Conditions.
Business Day means a week day in which trading banks are open for the transaction of banking business in Sydney, Australia.
Delivery Address means the address to which the Goods are to be delivered as stated on the electronic Order form on the Website.
Delivery Agent means any nominated third party delivery or shipping company for Sheridan Outlet Online.
Delivery Fee means the fees charged for the delivery of Goods.
Gift Cards means an electronic gift card through the acquisition of which you or a recipient may make non-cash payments for goods from Sheridan Outlet Online.
Goods means the items offered for sale, described or displayed on the Website.
1. in relation to orders for delivery in Australia, has the meaning provided by A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 (Cth);
2. means, in relation to orders for delivery in New Zealand, goods and services tax imposed by the Goods and Services Tax Act 1985 (New Zealand).
Law means any written rule or collection of rules, including, but not limited to any statute, regulation, order or rule, any government ordinance or by-law, any governmental agency's rule, regulation or determination, and any form of custom or policy recognised and enforced by judicial decision.
Order means a request by you to purchase Goods from Sheridan Outlet Online in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
Personal Information has the meaning as defined under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), except where you are based in New Zealand in which case it has the meaning as defined in the Privacy Act 1993.
Price means the purchase price of each Good as specified on the Website in Australian dollars (for the avoidance of doubt, in Australia and New Zealand, the specified price includes GST).
Price Estimate means the estimate of the Price, exclusive of any Taxes, provided on the Website where a currency other than Australian Dollars is selected.
Returns Policy means the Sheridan Outlet Delivery & Returns Policy found on the Website at Delivery & Returns.
Tax means any goods and services tax, value added tax, or other taxes, import fees, duties, tariffs, or other imposts or charges which may be payable in relation to your order.
Terms and Conditions means these terms and conditions, as amended from time to time.
Website means www.sheridanoutlet.com.au
Website Terms means the terms and conditions governing your use of the Website, in addition to these Terms and Conditions available at Website Terms.
We or Us or Our or Sheridan or Sheridan Outlet Online means Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd, ACN 094 091 380.
You or Your means you as the purchaser of Goods from Sheridan Outlet Online pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
BACK TO TOP
2. COMPLIANCE WITH TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2.1 You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions when you submit an Order.
2.2 Each Order you submit will be a separate and binding agreement between you and Sheridan Outlet Online with respect to the supply of Goods, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
BACK TO TOP
3. PLACING ORDERS FOR GOODS
3.1. You may place an Order through the Website by submitting the electronic Order form on the Website.
3.2. An Order submitted by you on the Website in the manner described on the Website is an offer by you to purchase Goods for the Price (plus any Delivery Fee and, for the avoidance of doubt, for deliveries to Australia and New Zealand, GST) as specified at the time you submit your Order. That offer cannot be withdrawn by you without our prior consent.
3.3. You acknowledge that all Orders through the Website are with respect to Goods intended for personal and domestic use only and non-commercial use and quantity restrictions may apply as set out on the Website from time to time.
3.4. In completing the electronic Order form, you agree to provide complete and accurate information as to your personal details (or those of your nominated recipient for gifts) to enable the processing and delivery of your Order. This information will also be used by the Delivery Agent to fulfil your Order. Sheridan Outlet Online will not be liable to you for your loss or those of any third party for a delay or failure to process fulfill or deliver Goods to you (or your nominated recipient) due to inaccurate or incomplete personal details provided in respect of an Order by you. Without limitation, if you provide inaccurate shipping details in an Order, Sheridan Outlet is under no obligation to resend your Order if it is shipped to the address provided in the Order and not subsequently returned to Sheridan Outlet. You agree to obtain consent from the recipient of a gift when providing their personal details to Sheridan Outlet Online.
3.5. You may Order from Sheridan Outlet Online if you are aged 18 years or over, have an active email account and a telephone number at which you can be easily contacted.
3.6. You must check your Order carefully prior to submitting your Order with us. Once you submit your Order, cancellations of your Order or changes to the Goods in your Order may only be made by agreement unless otherwise required by law. However, we will allow you to return Goods in accordance with the Returns Policy.
3.7. Where you place consecutive or separate Orders for Goods, we cannot consolidate the Orders into one. A separate Delivery Fee will apply to each Order in accordance with clause 7. Subject to clause 3.3, you can order as many Goods as you would like in an Order up to the total Order value of AU$2,000 (excl Tax, if applicable).
3.8. You will be provided with an automatic Order number upon submission of your Order to the Website. The Order number is required when contacting our Customer Service Centre.
BACK TO TOP
4. ACCEPTANCE AND REJECTION OF ORDERS
4.1 Sheridan Outlet Online reserves the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. Without limitation, due to legal and other restrictions applicable for orders placed for international delivery, some of our products may not be available for delivery to certain locations outside Australia. Sheridan Outlet retains the right to determine what it can and cannot deliver to any particular location.
4.2 When we accept an Order, it represents an agreement by Sheridan Outlet Online to supply you the Goods in accordance with the Order and these Terms and Conditions.
4.3 In the event that we reject an Order under clause 4.1, we will notify you of that rejection and the reason for rejection via email within five (5) Business Days after the placement of the Order. Sheridan Outlet Online will not be liable to you for your loss or that of any third party for the rejection of an Order.
4.4 Where we reject an Order and your payment for the Goods has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in respect of that Order and make reasonable endeavours to process the refund within five (5) Business Days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Sheridan Outlet Online is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party incurs as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
4.5 If we are unable to contact you in relation to your Order under these Terms and Conditions using the contact details you provide during the Order process after having made reasonable attempts to contact you, we will reject the Order in accordance with this clause 4.
BACK TO TOP
5. AVAILABILITY OF GOODS
5.1. You acknowledge and agree that from time to time, some Goods on the Website may be out of stock or unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this occurs, Sheridan Outlet Online will contact you within five (5) Business Days to arrange a full or partial refund. We will use reasonable endeavours to process the refund within five (5) Business Days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Sheridan Outlet Online is not liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
5.2. We reserve the right to withdraw or suspend any Good displayed on the Website from sale either temporarily or permanently at any time without notice to you. Sheridan Outlet Online will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of availability with respect to a particular Good.
5.3. Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in relation to a description of Goods, an image, Price or otherwise), we may reject the part of the Order that is the subject of the error in accordance with clause 4. If applicable, Sheridan Outlet Online will proceed to fulfill the remainder of your Order in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. If you are not satisfied with the partial fulfillment of your Order, you can return your entire Order to us as an order that has been incorrectly delivered in accordance with the Returns Policy.
5.4 You acknowledge and agree that:
a) all pictures and images of Goods displayed on the Website are for illustration purposes only, and the sizes and dimensions of Goods may differ in real life;
b) you have read any corresponding written description of the Goods prior to submitting your Order;
c) the colour of Goods as shown on the Website may vary slightly in shade in real life;
d) where we provide sizing or other measurements in the descriptions of a Good (where applicable), it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order; and
e) any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustration purposes only.
BACK TO TOP
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
6.1 The Price in respect of a Good is specified on the Website.
6.2 Prices are displayed in Australian Dollars. Where you access the website from an ip address located within Australia, Prices displayed will include GST. Where you access the website from an ip address located outside Australia, all Prices will be stated in Australian Dollars and are exclusive of all Tax which may be payable in relation to your order. You are liable to pay all such Tax, including (for New Zealand customers) GST.
6.3 Where you choose for an Estimated Price to be displayed in an alternate currency as indicated by the “$”, this is provided to you as an estimate of the Price you will pay in that currency excluding any applicable Tax which may be payable in relation to your order. We use an independent currency converter which is updated at least weekly to provide an estimate of the Price you will pay.
6.4 You will be charged in Australian Dollars regardless of you having chosen to display the Estimated Price in an alternate currency. The actual currency conversion rate used to determine the Price you pay for the Goods is determined by your credit card provider or Paypal. We are not liable for any difference between the Estimated Price quoted on the site and the actual Price charged to you for the Goods as determined by the conversion rate used by your credit card provider or Paypal.
6.5 Sheridan Outlet Online reserves the right to change or alter Prices of Goods on the Website without notice to you, unless you have already submitted an Order at a stipulated Price, in which case there will be no change or alteration in the Price (provided your Order is not affected by an obvious pricing error, in which case the procedure in clause 5.3 will apply).
6.6 In respect of any Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay:
a) the Price (which is the Price at the time the Order is submitted in Australian Dollars); and
b) the Delivery Fee (if any).
6.7 You can pay for your Goods by any of the methods specified on the electronic Order form on the Website from time to time, which includes but are not limited to credit card or Pay Pal. When paying by credit card, you authorise Sheridan Outlet Online to debit your nominated card at the time you submit your Order. The name on the credit card used for the payment must match the name on the Order.
6.8 You acknowledge and agree that any payment in respect of an Order must be cleared by Sheridan Outlet Online before Goods which are the subject of an Order are dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and you will be notified of this on the Website. In relation to credit cards, you should contact your card issuer in the first instance to try to resolve any problem concerning the use of your credit card, or use an alternative payment method in order to continue with your Order.
6.9 In paying or attempting to pay for the Goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.
6.10 You will receive an invoice by email once payment in respect of your Order has been processed.
6.11 Sheridan Outlet Online uses an encrypted payment gateway and security certificate to secure payments. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions, we cannot guarantee the security of any transaction.
6.12 References on the Website to “original in-store price” are references to the retail price at which items were first sold by us within David Jones and Sheridan boutique stores at the time of release of the relevant item. Unless otherwise stated, all discounts and savings shown on the Website are measured by reference to these original in-store prices.
BACK TO TOP
7.1 Sheridan Outlet Online uses Delivery Agents to deliver your Goods. You agree to your details including your Delivery Address being supplied to the Delivery Agent for the purpose of delivering your Goods.
7.2 You should refer to the Shipping Options section of the website for the applicable Delivery Fee for the Goods.
7.3 Indicative delivery time frames are set out in the Shipping Options section of the Website.
7.4 You acknowledge and agree that notwithstanding anything else stated on the Website:
a) Sheridan Outlet Online cannot guarantee that delivery will occur in the stated delivery time frames; b) delivery time frames may change from time to time due to unforeseen circumstances; and
c) except where required by applicable law, Sheridan Outlet Online is not liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury you or any third party suffers as a result of a change in delivery times or a delay in delivery.
7.5 Delivery of Goods will take place at the Delivery Address specified by you during the Order process. You will need to submit separate Orders for Goods where you require multiple delivery destinations.
7.6 If we are unable to deliver your Goods to the Delivery Address due to the size of the package or because there are restrictions on access to the Delivery Address or it is unsafe or impractical to make delivery, a calling card will be left for you notifying you where the Goods have been delivered for collection by you. It is your responsibility to follow the instructions stated on the calling card. Within Australia, undeliverable Goods will generally be left at a local Australia Post outlet. Within New Zealand, undeliverable Goods will generally be left at a local New Zealand Post outlet.
7.7 Where you do not collect your Goods from the outlet specified on the calling card within 10 working days of a failed delivery, you must contact our Customer Service Centre using the details provided at the start of these Terms and Conditions for further information with respect to claiming your Order. If Goods are required to be redelivered, you may be required to pay any associated fees for redelivery.
7.8 Upon delivery, you must inspect your Goods and check that the Goods delivered match your Order. If there is obvious damage to the Goods due to transit, you must contact our Customer Service Centre as soon as practicable using the details provided at the start of these Terms and Conditions. If the Goods are not as ordered, you may return the Goods to us in accordance with the Returns Policy. If Goods are missing from your Order, you may call our Customer Service Centre, or return the Order in accordance with the Returns Policy. You should let us know about any defective, damaged, missing and incorrect Goods as soon as possible. Any Goods replaced under the Returns Policy due to being defective, damaged, missing or incorrect will be delivered to you free of charge.
BACK TO TOP
8. RISK AND TITLE
Risk and title in the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods to the Delivery Agent.
BACK TO TOP
9. ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND RETURNS
9.1. Unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the stated Delivery Address in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Therefore, you should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it to us. You will, however, be able to return faulty or incorrectly delivered Goods in accordance with the Returns Policy.
9.2. Goods can only be returned under these Terms and Conditions (in particular, this clause 9) and in accordance with the Returns Policy. The Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms and Conditions.
9.3. Where we reject or cancel your Order under these Terms and Conditions, we will refund the Price of the Goods to you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. We will use reasonable endeavours to process your refund within five (5) Business Days. Your receipt of your refund will depend on the period of time it takes your financial institution to finalise the refund. Sheridan Outlet Online is not liable with respect to any loss you or any third party might suffer as a result of any delay in processing your refund.
9.4. It is a condition of most credit card schemes that refunds be processed on the same card as the original payment was made in order to minimise the possibility of fraudulent activity on cards. Sheridan Outlet Online is required to comply with all card scheme rules in order to be able to accept these card types, and as such, all of your refunds will be credited to the card you nominated in your Order.
BACK TO TOP
10. PROMOTIONS AND DISCOUNTS
10.1 Sheridan Outlet Online Website offers and promotions may only be used at Sheridan Outlet Online and do not apply to purchases at other online or retail outlets. You may receive online offers and promotions which include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when shopping at Sheridan Outlet Online. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of making your purchase online. We cannot apply the Code retrospectively once you have submitted your Order. Terms and conditions will apply to the use of the offer or promotion. Please read these carefully to make sure you can take proper advantage of these offers. Any Code is non-transferable and, unless expressly stated, may not be used in conjunction with any other offers. Any % off stated applies to RRP of full priced items and is not available on gift cards.
10.2 References on the Website to “original in-store price” are references to the retail price at which items were first sold by us within David Jones and Sheridan boutique stores at the time of release of the relevant item. Unless otherwise stated, all discounts and savings shown on the Website are measured by reference to these original in-store prices.
BACK TO TOP
11. GIFT CARDS & PROMOTIONAL VOUCHERS
11.1 Additional terms and conditions regarding the use of Gift Cards may be set out on our Website.
11.2 Gift Cards are treated like cash. If your Gift Card or redemption code is lost or stolen it will not be re-issued and the value of the Gift Card will not be refunded. Gift Cards are not redeemable for cash.
11.3 Gift Cards expire 36 months from the date of purchase. Any unused amount remaining after the expiry date of the Gift Card will not be refunded or credited.
11.4 Gift Cards are to be used for the purchase of goods on Sheridan Outlet Online. A limit of AU$500 per gift card and gift cards totaling no more than AU$2,000 per Order applies.
11.5 Promotional vouchers such as Birthday Vouchers and Welcome Vouchers are not redeemable for cash and cannot be used to purchase Gift Cards.
11.6 The following terms apply to Birthday Gift Vouchers provided to Sheridan Outlet members who are subscribed to Our mailing list:
- Birthday Vouchers will be sent to members at the beginning of the month in which they have their birthday. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure they have provided a correct email address as vouchers will not be re-issued if sent to an address that has been incorrectly provided.
- Birthday vouchers may only be used in Sheridan Outlet stores and at sheridanoutlet.com.au. NZ customers may only redeem the promo code online at www.sheridanoutlet.com.au. They are not redeemable in Sheridan Boutique Stores, Sheridan Studio stores, independent retailers or online at Sheridan.com.au.
- A minimum transaction value may apply to your Birthday voucher. That minimum spend will be stated in the email containing the birthday voucher. The minimum spend must occur in a single transaction. Offer can be redeemed on full priced or sale items, unless specifically excluded in sale offer terms and conditions.
- To redeem online, the coupon code must be entered at checkout for the discount to apply.
- To redeem instore, a valid Sheridan Rewards email address must be provided at the time of purchase.
- The reward applies to the total shopping cart/transaction value after any other applicable offers have been applied. It is not available in conjunction with any other coupons, discount vouchers or gift card codes. One use per coupon. Any amount not used in the transaction will be forfeited.
- Birthday vouchers are not redeemable on gift cards and not transferrable.
- Birthday vouchers issued from 1 July 2021 are valid in the month of the recipient’s birthday. Unused vouchers will expire and their value will not be replaced or reactivated after expiry.
- If you return items purchased using a birthday voucher for change of mind, you will be refunded based on the amount paid for an individual item after deduction of the voucher (pro-rated across all purchased items), and will not receive a credit for the voucher, or a replacement voucher.
- Birthday vouchers issued prior to 1 July 2021 must be redeemed by 31 July 2021 to avoid cancellation.
- If you register for membership in the month of your birthday, you will receive your first birthday voucher in the following year.
- Birthday voucher terms are subject to change at any time and will be as stated on this website. We reserve the right to alter the minimum spend and value of birthday vouchers provided to members from time to time – such changes will apply to new vouchers sent and will be as described in the voucher email.
11.7 The following terms apply to Welcome Vouchers provided to new Sheridan Outlet members who join either instore or online and opt into email communications:
- We endeavour to send Welcome Vouchers to new Sheridan Outlet members within 72 hours of signup. It is the Member’s responsibility to ensure they have provided a correct email address as vouchers will not be re-issued if sent to an address that has been incorrectly provided.
- Welcome Vouchers may only be used at SheridanOutlet.com.au.
- A minimum transaction value may apply to your Welcome Voucher. That minimum spend will be stated in the email containing the Voucher. The minimum spend must occur in a single transaction. Offer can be redeemed on full priced or sale items, unless specifically excluded in sale offer terms and conditions.
- To redeem, the coupon code must be entered at checkout for the discount to apply. The reward applies to the total shopping cart value after any other applicable offers have been applied. It is not available in conjunction with any other coupons, discount vouchers or gift card codes. One use per coupon.
- Welcome Vouchers are not redeemable on gift cards and not transferrable.
- Welcome Vouchers issued from 26 July 2021 are valid until 30 April 2022. Unused vouchers will expire after that date and their value will not be replaced or reactivated after expiry.
- If you return items purchased using a Welcome Voucher for change of mind, you will be refunded based on the amount paid for an individual item after deduction of the voucher (pro-rated across all purchased items), and will not receive a credit for the voucher, or a replacement voucher.
- Welcome vouchers issued prior to 26 July 2021 must be redeemed by 31 July 2021 to avoid cancellation.
- One voucher per person applies.
- Welcome voucher terms are subject to change at any time and will be as stated on this website. We reserve the right to alter the minimum spend and value of vouchers provided to members from time to time – such changes will apply to new vouchers sent and will be as described in the voucher email.
BACK TO TOP
13. WEBSITE TERMS
The Sheridan Outlet Website Terms form a part of these Terms and Conditions.
BACK TO TOP
14. WARRANTIES YOU MAKE TO SHERIDAN ONLINE
You represent and warrant to Sheridan Outlet Online that:
- all information (including Personal Information) and data provided by you to us through the Website is true, accurate, complete and up to date, and (where relevant) you have obtained the consent of your nominated recipient for gifts to provide their Personal Information to Sheridan Outlet Online;
- any nominated representative receiving the Goods on your behalf at the Delivery Address is duly authorised by you to do so;
- you are over the age of 18;
- in placing your Order, you have read and agree to these Terms and Conditions; and
- in placing your Order, you have complied with all applicable Laws.
BACK TO TOP
15. SHERIDAN OUTLET ONLINE'S LIABILITY TO YOU
15.1 Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law or any other Laws that cannot be excluded, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, cost, expense or injury (including indirect or consequential loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort (including negligence), under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with any transaction (actual or contemplated) undertaken or attempted to be undertaken through our Website.
15.2 Subject to any rights you have under any consumer protection law or any other Laws that cannot be excluded, Sheridan Outlet Online excludes, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to our website or the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions. You may be entitled to certain rights under consumer protection law or other Laws that cannot be excluded, including any statutory guarantees that are provided under competition and consumer legislation, including, as applicable, the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (NZ).
15.3 Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms and Conditions will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
BACK TO TOP
16.1 Sheridan Outlet Online reserves the right to, at its discretion; terminate your access to and use of the Website:
a) for convenience, at any time, upon provision of notice to you;
i. if Sheridan Outlet Online reasonably believes that you have breached these Terms and Conditions, and that breach is not capable of remedy; or
ii. if you have been provided with notice of the breach, and you have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days (where the breach is able to be remedied).
BACK TO TOP
17.1 Sheridan Outlet Online reserves the right at all times to make changes to these Terms and Conditions. Any variations to these Terms and Conditions will take effect from posting on the Website. The Terms and Conditions which apply at the time of Order are those that govern your relationship with Sheridan Outlet Online with respect to that Order.
17.2 Sheridan Outlet Online may give notice to you by electronic mail. You may give notice to Sheridan Outlet Online by email to our Customer Service Centre.
17.3 Any provision of these Terms and Conditions that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions nor affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
17.4 A failure or delay by Sheridan Outlet Online to exercise a power or right under these Terms and Conditions does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and the exercise of a power or right by Sheridan Outlet Online does not prelude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.
17.5 The laws of Victoria, Australia govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in Kew, Victoria.
BACK TO TOP
18. SHERIDAN OUTLET SLEEPSAFE INITIATIVE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
18.1 All monetary donations to the SleepSafe initiative are collected by Sheridan Outlet on behalf of StreetSmart Australia (ABN 51 106 387 446). StreetSmart Australia is endorsed by the ATO as a Deductible Gift Recipient and gifts of $2 or more may be tax deductible. There is no GST charged on this donation.
For survey T&Cs visit here https://www.sheridanoutlet.com.au/sheridan-survey-2020.
[Version 1.7, June 2020, © Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd]
BACK TO TOP