WHAT IS CLICK & COLLECT?
Click & Collect allows you to place your order online and pick up your purchase from your preferred Sheridan Outlet. You will receive an estimated delivery time once you place your order and we endeavour to make orders available for collection on the same day as the order is placed. Click & Collect is free for all Sheridan customers. Please note Click & Collect may be turned off during peak sales periods.
WHICH STORES OFFER CLICK & COLLECT?
Click & Collect is currently available at all Australian Sheridan outlets:
Please check your store opening hours before picking up your order.
HOW CLICK & COLLECT WORKS:
- Visit sheridanoutlet.com.au
- Check if your item is available for Click & Collect at your preferred outlet by clicking " Show Availability" on the Product Details page
- During checkout, choose Click & Collect and select your preferred store for collection
- Orders can be collected on the same day if order is placed within 3 hours before the store closes, alternatively it will be ready for collection the following day
- Customers will receive a confirmation email to confirm the order and a notification email when the order is ready for collection
- Customers will need to take this email via printout or smartphone with the collection code attached to the store in order to collect the order
- Customers are also required to take a form of identification such as drivers license or passport to collect the order
- Orders will be held for 24 hours before a reminder email is sent
- A further reminder will be sent after an additional 48 hours at which time the order may be cancelled and refunded to the customer
WHEN CAN I COLLECT MY ORDER?
Customers will be sent a notification email when their order is ready for collection. We endeavour to make orders available for collection on the same day as the order is placed, however the collection time may be the following day depending on factors such as when the order is place, the store’s opening hours and the volume of sales traffic in the store. Pease wait until you receive your notification email before coming to collect your purchases.
WHAT DO I BRING WITH ME TO STORE?
- Government issued photo ID (drivers license or passport)
- Your collection code which can be found in your notification email and can be bought with you via a printout or your smartphone. Please note the store will be unable to issue your order without the collection code.
AT THE STORE
Inside the store any of our sale representatives will be able to assist you with your order collection.
CAN SOMEONE ELSE PICK UP MY CLICK & COLLECT ORDER?
You can call a selected store to nominate a representative to collect the goods on your behalf. Our staff may also call you to authorize this. The representative is required to supply a copy of your Click & Collect notification email with unique QR code (either printed or on the screen of their smart phone) and photo identification at the time of collection.
CHANGING OR CANCELLING A CLICK & COLLECT ORDER
To cancel or change your Click & Collect order, please contact our customer service team on 1800 223 376, Mon-Fri 8:30am – 5pm AEST.
HOW LONG ARE ORDERS KEPT FOR COLLECTION?
Your items will be held for 48 hours. Orders will be cancelled and refunded to the original method of payment after this period.
A FEW MORE THINGS TO KNOW...
- Click & Collect is free
- Visa checkout option and Afterpay are not available for Click & Collect