FREE GIFT WITH PURCHASE
SHERIDAN OUTLET GIFT WITH PURCHASE (Competition)
1. Information on how to win and prizes form part of these conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions. Entries must comply with these conditions to be valid.
2. The Promoter is Sheridan Australia Pty Ltd ABN 89 094 091 380 of 6/45 Jones St, Ultimo NSW 2007 madeleine.jandura@Hanes.com 02 8668 3357.
3. The competition commences at 12:00am AEST on 10/09/2018 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on 16/09/2018 (Competition Period).
4. Entry is open to customers who are aged 16 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Officers, employees and their immediate families, of the Promoter, retailers, suppliers, associated entities and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
5. To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period visit www.sheridanoutlet.com.au and Sheridan Outlet stores (Stores), spend a minimum of $225 in a single purchase at a store and sign up to loyalty program if not already a member or login or provide their membership details at the time of purchase.
6. A limit of one entry applies per person.
7. The Gift with purchase can be valued at original RRP of $19.95 or greater
8. In the event that the Gift becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter may substitute a prize (or the relevant part of a prize) with a prize of equal or greater value.
9. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of any winner accepting and/or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
10. The Gift will be provided at the time of purchase of the other products at the Store.
11. If a Gift is not accepted the Promoter will distribute any unclaimed Gifts to the next best ranking entry or entries (as applicable), as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
12. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or for inaccurate information or for any loss, damage or injury as a result of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, then the Promoter may modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Competition.
13. Personal information including an Eligible Entrant’s name, address, telephone number and email will be collected and used for the purpose of conducting this Competition and for promotional and marketing purposes (including for direct marketing) (Purpose). By entering this Competition, Eligible Entrant’s consent to the use of their personal information for the Purpose.
15. The Promoter's decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. Winners may have rights under the Australian Consumer Law and other similar legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified by the Promoter. These terms and conditions do not exclude, restrict or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent permitted by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, without limitation (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in market value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax implications; and/or (f) the Gift or use of the Gift.
17. If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter this Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, or amend these terms and conditions, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.